Realizing after looking at the calendar today that I leave for Kublacon in just over 4 weeks. Since I’ll be running two games of Blood and Plunder at the con and need to finish painting up things I’ve got my work cut out for me. I think it’s doable, but when I consider what’s left I get nervous. Checklist of the project below:
- Assemble and paint terrain (done!)
- Play mats (done!)
- Carrying case (done!)
- Counters/measuring tapes/dice (done!)
- Reference sheets for players (need to finish)
- Treasure objectives (painting)
- Ships (need paint)
- Ship sails/rigging (after paint – contracting that out)
- Longboats (almost finished)
- Pirates (some painted, too many to go)
Just need to focus on my painting time and get things finished. My airbrush has been a problem lately, spent time trying to remedy its issues, but might just be easier to skip it for now.
At least all my cannons are finished!